• Ban Quản Trị cộng đồng Yeuthucung.com xin gửi lời chúc mừng năm mới 2020 đến toàn thể các bạn & gia đình, cùng nhau đón một năm thành công, thịnh vượng, hạnh phúc.

BUY 100% UNdetectable Counterfeit £,$,€, (WA...... +49 15510756212) UNWORN COUNTERFEIT MONEY USD/GBP/EUR FAKE MONEY FOR SALE FAKE MONEY QUALITY FOR

donpedro

BUY 100% UNdetectable Counterfeit £,$,€, (WA...... +49 15510756212)

UNWORN COUNTERFEIT MONEY USD/GBP/EUR

FAKE MONEY FOR SALE

FAKE MONEY QUALITY FOR SALE

BUY FAKE MONEY

We are professional IT technicians and produce SUPER UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY for all currencies. Our notes are produced industrially and professionally. We use high quality foil paper elements. 20% pulp and 80% cotton paper. Our bills have the infrared detector that makes our bills buy the UV devices, pen tests and even eye detection experts. Our banknotes are of AAA+ quality. We also sell and provide money cleaning services and solutions. We Sell AAA+ SSD...Money Solution.-Holograms and Holographic Stripes/-Micro Marking/-Methane Ink and Filament Watermarks/IR Detection/Ultraviolet Features/See-Through Features/-Different Serial Numbers. We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES / - UV: YES

MEET FACE TO FACE FOR FREE SAMPLES IN GERMANY

euros euros

USD - US Dollars

DNR - DINAR

GBP - British pound

INR - Indian Rupee

AUD - Australian Dollar

CAD - Canadian Dollar

AED - Emirates Dirham

ZAR - Rand

CHF - Swiss Franc

CNY - Chinese Renminbi Yuan

MYR - Malaysian Ringgit

THB – Thai baht

NZD - New Zealand Dollar

SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal

QAR - Qatari riyal&&

WhatsApp...... +49 15510756212

Telegram.... https://t.me/Deeick_Anthony

Email ........donpedro2proton.com@proton.me

website........https://documentivelociitaliani.com/

wickr..........donpedroman

Our team also consists of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, best quality fake document manufacturers. With more than 10 million documents circulating around the world. We offer only real original qualities of Real Fake Passports, Drivers, ID Cards, Stamps, Birth Certificates, Fake International Diplomas and other products for a number of countries such as: B.: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is incomplete. For more information and to place an order, simply contact us

We also supply the latest SSD solution, general purpose chemicals, activation powders and specialize in cleaning all types of defaced banknotes, black banknotes, anti-breeze, stamped, marked or soiled banknotes. We melt and reactivate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for invoices

... PRODUCTS:

SSD SOLUTIONS

SSD Supreme solution

SSD universal solution

SSD SOLUTION PK 58

SSD Topix solution

SSD Castro X Oxid solution for

SSD tourmaline solution

SSD VECTROL PASTE solution

SSD TEBI-MANETIC solution

Our laboratory is an international multi-program laboratory operated by Worldwide Science Associates for the Departments of Currency (DOC) of the US, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden and the UK, Asia and Europe. We have about 200 professional scientists, engineers, technicians, assistants and over 1000 guest scientists annually. Euros and Dollars and all bills of your choice.

About Dumps+Pin:

- We offer both track 1 and 2 with pin in high quality for sale.

- My products include but are not limited to VA, MC, AMEX, CHASE, ETC. All dumps are first hand, we do not resell any dumps.

- Providing the highest approval rates in good quality of dumps from A, UK, CA, AU, EU, AA for 2 years.

- About 2 years ago we started working with a new direction: Skimmers. As you know the most effective way to make money is in Carding ed Dumps + Pin at ATM to get instant cash.

- Limits in ATM are much higher than in ual dumping (there are even no limits, so you can get all the money available on the account)

Why sell dumps with pin?

- We independently collect all landfills with a balance of more than 10,000 euros, we sell all other cards to avoid the risk of being caught.

- Because my professional skimmers and POS terminals offer a lot, I am selling them.

Conditions?

- We don't negotiate or test and don't waste time if you don't have money.

- We are legitimate and honest Dumps sellers as all my prices are final.

- We check the balance on the dumps so you never get less than 2000 balance. Even if 1 Dumps is dead, we're guaranteed to swap it out for live Dumps for free. This option is only available 24 hours after we send you dumps.

- We don't play games when I bine, and if you try an unfair bine, we'll stop immediately.

*A NOTICE:

- Dumps without pin, we only sell a minimum order of 3 pcs

- All consumers note that we are the best seller here

- Buy 5 dumps with pin and get 1 free

- Buy 10 pieces of dumps without pin and get 2 free

Price :

- MSR206 + 2x CRM41 = £,$,€930,

- MSR206 + 2x CRM42 = £,$,€870,

- MSR 206 + 2x MSR 500m (mini123) = £,$,€875,

-MSR206 + 2xMSR400 = £,$,€900,

- MSR206 / MSR300 = £,$,€550,

- MSR206 / MSR3000 = £,$,€730,