• Ban Quản Trị cộng đồng Yeuthucung.com xin gửi lời chúc mừng năm mới 2020 đến toàn thể các bạn & gia đình, cùng nhau đón một năm thành công, thịnh vượng, hạnh phúc.

Should you use square or round drills in Diamond Painting

topdiamondart

The drills for Diamond Painting are either round or square and many wonder what is the difference? What’s best? Should you use square or round drills?

Square drill bits are the preferred drill bit shape for more experienced diamond painters. The squares fit perfectly without gaps and create a fuller and fuller image, while maintaining a bright shine. Diamond painting kits with square drill bits usually feature more complex designs than those with round diamonds. With a size of 2.5 mm, square diamond drills are smaller than their round counterparts This allows for more details per square inch, so they are preferred when creating more intricate works of art.

The shape of the diamond isn’t just about the finish. It also alters the entire diamond painting process and complexity along with the end result. This means that the end visual result of your painting and how much effort will it take totally depends on the choice of the diamonds.

Personally I think they are both equally easy to use, although it may take a little longer to get the squares to be straight on the canvas. However, I have not done so many paintings with round drills, and the ones I have done have been the ones that you only partly put drills on. I think the partial ones look better with round drills than with square ones.

If you've just started embarking on this new diamond painting hobby, you might be wondering what shape of diamonds to use in your first piece of art. Some diamond painting fans also find it useful to have two wax pads, one for active work and one cold, so that they can be alternated as needed. The preferred choice of most diamond painting artists, square diamond drills, fit without gaps and create sharp straight lines. A kit may include some of the AB diamonds to enhance and add extra shine to some specific areas of the canvas.

Topdiamondart.com's exclusive & all-inclusive 5D diamond painting kits reinforced with our all new "Diamond Painting Subscription Plans" are tailor-made to satiate your art cravings. We have everything you can think of to paint by diamonds from Special Diamond Painting Kits & LED diamond painting kits to Most Popular Diamond Paintings & notebook covers.