• Ban Quản Trị cộng đồng Yeuthucung.com xin gửi lời chúc mừng năm mới 2020 đến toàn thể các bạn & gia đình, cùng nhau đón một năm thành công, thịnh vượng, hạnh phúc.

Need Help with AliExpress Promo Code!

wilsontaylor

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice on using AliExpress promo codes. I recently found a promo code online, but I’m not sure how to apply it properly. Do I enter it during checkout, or is there a specific spot in my account settings where it should go?

Also, are there any common issues I should be aware of that might prevent the code from working? I’d appreciate any tips or personal experiences you can share. Thanks in advance for your help!

jackmason

Hi there!
To use an AliExpress promo code, follow these steps:
  1. Add Items to Your Cart: Start by adding the items you want to purchase to your cart.
  2. Go to Checkout: Proceed to checkout by clicking the shopping cart icon.
  3. Enter Promo Code: On the checkout page, you’ll find a field labeled Promo Code or Coupon Code. Enter your 알리 코드 there and click Apply to see the discount.
  4. Verify Code Validity: Ensure the code is valid and hasn’t expired. Check the terms and conditions to confirm it applies to the items in your cart.
  5. Common Issues: If the code doesn’t work, it could be due to expiration, incorrect application, or it not being valid for the products you’re buying.
Hope this helps!